Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sometimes Solid Things Break

It's hard for me to write about something that's solid because nothing is really solid.  The Titanic was supposed to make it to New York
 


 and the people in New York who were waiting for the passengers to arrive, learned they were waiting on nothing. 




My heart is not solid when I let you in. The firmness of my heart only hides the soft side that I share with too few of people. And the ground isn't solid.  I often find myself stumbling over nothing, wondering when I'll get a grip on this life. I think about how solid our friendship was but it didn't last like it should've. 
And sometimes solid things break.

 
And sometimes to make better things come together.
 
And the cycle of solid to broken then broken to solid is what makes life good.
Because life is good.

4 comments:

  1. "The Titanic was supposed to make it to New York and the people in New York who were waiting for the passengers to arrive, learned they were waiting on nothing."

    That opening line tho'. So good. Great stuff. LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^^

    wowwww that titanic line though.
    so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because life is good

    Yes it is.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf