Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Do you think less of me?


Do you think less of me because
I'm not on an athletic team?
I'm not a size 0?
I come from a broken home?
I'm an independent girl who takes herself out to the movies?
I follow the rules?
I never owned a pair of TOMS and actually hated the look of them?
I eat alone at lunch?
I don't spend my weekends keeping tabs on football games?
I am a girl who wants to go into engineering?
I run on the treadmill in fear of being seen in public?
I hate when people say they're sorry for something they didn't do?
I don't supply cheaters?
I prefer diet over original soda although I'm still a teen?
I hate texting?
I hate keeping dying conversations alive?
 
I believe old people should be able to choose if they want to die, and not just be forced into living?
I think government should legalize gay marriage?
I legalize it but don't support it?
I don't care if you do?
 
Do you think less of me?
 
 

 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. to answer your question: no, I don' t think less of you.

    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad you said this.
    and no, I don't think less of you.
    I do think you're an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf