Friday, September 26, 2014

Those in Need of a Brick


I wish I could pass out bricks.

I'd give a brick to the boy who has nothing because it's something.
I'd give a brick to the teacher to throw at the kid who asks an irrelevant question every 2 minutes.
I'd give a brick to the married couple as a house warming gift because they can use it for their fireplace.
I'd give a brick to the girl who isn't treated right by her boyfriend to defend her little self.
I'd give a brick to grandma because she hoards.
I'd give a brick to the father who steals bread to feed his family.

And I'd probably take a brick to your heart.


too bad it's not that easy.

9 comments:

  1. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD USE GIFS ON BLOGS.

    THIS EXCITES ME.

    and also this was good. so, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... too bad it's not that easy"

    great. really, this was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing makes me happy. Don't ever stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some one once threw a brick at my windshield, starting to think it might have been you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you're a saint. i liked this lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf