Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I don't want to wait long.

today is the last.    or at least I want it to be.
 
 
  • the last time I think about you
  • the last time I reminisce on your warm body that kept me from the chills.
  • the last time I will write your name in my journal and draw a heart around it.

 
 
it's not what I wanted it to be.  I wanted to go to prom with you last year, but got asked before you got up to ask me. and that wasn't our plan.  and it's too bad that one time our plans failed and made our future plans fall.  if it didn't, I know we'd still talk. I wouldn't have to remember the times we had deep conversations, or the times I wasn't sure why I liked you because you were so weird only to realize it made me love you more.  but it's ok because I'm weird and we fit nicely.



 and I think you gave me the biggest butterflies that I'd ever had and I couldn't seem to let them fly away so I left them.  to feed on my insides while I enjoyed it.  but you're really great.  I have a class with you and can't get myself to look over at you since you're taken now and I'm single and that doesn't work out. 


but I can promise you that I won't be that girl, who steals another girl's man. so come and get it when you're ready. I don't want to wait long.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't seem to let them fly away so I left them. to feed on my insides
    Loved that line it was cool to think about it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with how you write.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf