Monday, May 4, 2015

So this is Goodbye

I'm not yours
so the subtweeting has got to stop
the late phone calls need to go
and hun get rid of the name 'babe' 

For way to long have I been stuck
trapped in a pressure point you know I am not good at getting out of.
On the daily
'what's up?', 'you want to do something?'. 'are you free?'

excuse me, am I free?
That's a good question because I would be if it weren't for you.
And no, I don't hate you 
Just give me some space.

This is America and I don't see a ring 
and not a girlfriend title in sight.
Friend zoning you so hard right now
I can't be more obvious.

We've had the talks
and you say you get it
but you don't
and it doesn't look like you'll be catching on anytime soon.

So this is goodbye
Because I need my space
and you don't need yours 
so I advise you find another girl.

I want you to have it good.
You deserve someone nice and cute.
And one who will hang onto you tight
since you'll do the same.

But I'm not that girl so this is goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo relatable. I might just send this to the next guy that gets way too clingy.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf