Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Emma Fruehan, this is about you.

First off,
I feel so privileged to have been assigned to analyze your blog. I've loved you way before Polly Baker ever existed and your writing has made me love and adore you even more.

Thank you.
thanks for being real.  you don't give a crap and it makes your writing better.  I always feel like I can relate to your posts and they make me feel something.

       favorite quotes:

Your pain has always cut me deeper than my own
These tears were never for me

but somewhere near the end of may you'll be alone without a footstep to follow and you'll be thankful for the maps in your hand

and the dreamers that sleep all day and paint pictures every night that no one will ever see

But you're afraid to write down how you feel because maybe then I'll hold you accountable for the words shaped like dull kitchen knives that were aimed at my murmuring heart.

I keep trying to write essays that explain my life in 250 words or less. But how do they expect me to do that? That would take approximately 12 conversations until the cold hours of the morning where honesty is easier and words flow like rivers.

High school is a coma that some people never wake up from.

     my favorite post of all time: fire insurance not included


You took a fire and compared it with love and how it left a smell on your clothes, that will take forever to get out.  I am amazed at every way you connected the heartbreak and campfires. Sparks and boy scouts, can't forget girls camp.  I don't think you get enough attention or credit for your work.  

      my hopes for you:

I wish you slammed more you have fantastic pieces that should be shared.  I hope you write after Paris.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Abigail you are amazing and have always made it easier for me to share my writing. Thank you so much for this. Love you tons<3 this makes me want to write more.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf