Monday, March 16, 2015

Accepted

I spent the weekend watching failed proposals and being grateful I will never be the boy in that situation since feeling accepted was never a strength.

As if no amount of love given to me would be able to fill the draining arteries and severed veins in my warm scarlet face.

The acceptance letters are rolling on in and no matter how many I get, it feels like it's not enough.

How could I want more more and more confirmations?

I got in my dream school and I am still like this.

Will the drugs kick in or the blood clot or college acceptance letters convince me that I'm accepted?

Test after test I'm writing out my character thinking is this really me.  Is this really me?

The day when my children ask about my teenage years will I have forgot about this?

Don't say it stays in my head. Don't stay it stays in my warm scarlet face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf