Saturday, November 22, 2014

from your Heart


Sometimes you breathe fast
And I worry I won't be able to keep up.
But you don't let me down.  I'm afraid you will.

You make me fall in love so quick but way to leave me hanging.
I'm better than your brain because I feel.
I want to love and be loved.
I want someone to spill my warm blood all over and for them to still love the way I beat.

I'm not just a drum.
I'm a rhythmic pulse maker who keeps you dancing.
I never get a break so could you start using that oxygenated blood for good, for you and those in need?

I don't work for nothing and you're of worth.
Why would I keep beating if you weren't suppose to be here.
But like I mentioned before, take this pulse I give and dance to it. 
Make a song, I'm giving you a steady beat.

There are times when it seems easy to stop, but I don't. 
So you better not stop either.

Love,

Your Heart

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not just a drum.
    I'm a rhythmic pulse maker who keeps you dancing."

    I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyones writing about how they're afraid of their heart and i just love it idk why. but this was really good.

    ReplyDelete

___________

___________

Quotes

  • "I wanna live a little more"-Jane Doe
  • "It may seem odd to think of having a relationship with ourselves, but we do. Some people can't get along with themselves. They criticize and belittle themselves all day long unitl they begin to hate themselves. May I suggest that you reduce the rush and take a little extra time to get to know yourself better" -Dieter F. Uctdorf